Tuesday, March 10, 2015

What a fun day!

 So today i had to go to an office to take something for a job, but i forgot to take a photocopy with me so i will go again tomorrow. My friends last night stayed up playing Pro Evolution and woke up after 12 o'clock but we still went out. After that i met with my cousins and we played some Tichu. Also my best friend was there too but he had to leave early because he had to rest. At about 9 o'clock we went to eat pizza! Actually as much as i love pizza i wanted to eat a ceasar's salad! Don't judge me but i really like salad.
 Tomorrow morning i will go again to that office and have things done. My cousin told me that she will go to Zipari to meet with her boyfriend and if i want i can go with her too and we can play tichu all together(my cousin, her boyfriend, his sister and me) but i am not sure what i will do yet.
 I will post again tomorrow. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment